NEWLY REDEVELOPED FOR 2012!
ZigWeather is a small WordPress plugin that provides a simple multi-widget for your site. It takes weather information from World Weather Online for a location of your choice (anywhere in the world), and displays the information in a widget using HTML and CSS, allowing you to style the widget as you like.
New for version 2: you can place as many widgets as you like, each with a different location.
New for version 2.1: you can now choose to show temperatures in celsius or fahrenheit, and wind speeds in km/h or mph.
- Go to Admin > Plugins > Add New and enter ZigWeather in the search box.
- Follow the prompts to install and activate the plugin.
- Go to the settings page and follow the link to get a World Weather Online API key (it’s free).
- Enter this key on the settings page and save.
- Go to the widgets control page and place the widget, entering a location in the widget control panel.
ZigWeather is a free plugin released under the GNU General Public License version 2.
If you use ZigPress plugins and find them useful, please consider donating or sharing a link.